Thursday 5 May 2022

Just Some Plain Questions

Not tagged, but stolen from A Girl's Place, because this is a new little blog.

The Rules:
~Paste the button onto your blog post.
~Answer the questions of the person who tagged you-make it interesting and fun :D
~Leave a new list of questions (or just pass the question list you answered) and tag a few people (it isn't required, it would be fun. I totally understand if you have it too busy.)

My list of questions:
1.What is your favourite ice-cream flavor? Woodruff and lemon sorbet.
2.Do you love Period Drama? Why or why not? Absolutely – just like classic books and historical novels!
3.What is your prettiest book cover? Oh, I don't know, there are so many lovely ones.
4.What's your favourite series? The 1978-90 BBC adaptation of All Creatures Great and Small.
5.Do you have a favourite flower? Which one is your favourites? I love all flowers, but especially snowdrops.
6.Do you write? Yes, I am a writer.
7.How old is your blog? This one? I just started today. My other blogs are older.
8.Do you love Lucy Maud Montgomery? Why or why not? like her. I mean, I am a fan, but a casual fan.
9.Do you like Fashion? Oh, yes – but not trends or fads, but generally good clothing and fashion as art.
10. What's your favourite colour? Forest green.
11.What's your favourite actress? Oh... I am not sure. Many. Judi Dench, perhaps?
12.How many brothers and sisters do you have? I am an only child.

I tag whoever would like to do this ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment