Thursday 5 May 2022

Jane Austen This or That

I have not been tagged in this game by Cordy, but figured I would like to do it!

1) Who is a cuter couple? Emma and Mr. Knightley or Jane and Mr. Bingley?
Jane and Bingley are certainly the cuter couple, although Emma and Knightley are among my favourite Austen couples,

2) You must go to tea with Mrs. Jennings or Mrs. Bennet. Who would you rather go with?
Really, though I understand the reasoning that Mrs Bennet wouldn’t care too much about my doings, I think I’d enjoy Mrs Jennings’ company better.

3) Dance with Edward Ferrars or Charles Bingley?
With Charles Bingley, really.

4) Who would you rather have as a big sister? Jane Bennet or Elinor Dashwood?
I first wanted to say Jane, because I am very fond of her, but we might be too similar, and Elinor might be a better balance for me.

5) Worst villain? Wickham or Willoughby?
I’d say Willoughby is the worse of the two.

6) Take a walk with Mrs. Weston or Mrs. Gardiner? (Mrs. Weston is Emma’s old governess and Mrs. Gardiner is Elizabeth’s aunt.)
I’d like both, really. I don’t think I have much of a preference.

7) Mr. Darcy or Mr. Knightley?
I like Darcy as much as any other woman, but Knightley and Brandon are my favourite Austen heroes, so…

No comments:

Post a Comment